- Armed forces to get Rs.89,000 crore, including Rs.37,458 crore for capital expenditure.
- NABARD to get Rs.1,000 crore
- India aims at 10 percent growth in coming years.
Click here to read more...
- No income-tax up to Rs 1 lakh; Slabs widened.
- Standard Deduction scrapped.
- Tax saving on investments up to Rs 1 lakh
- Tax on cash withdrawal above Rs 10,000
- Sebi to do away with badla post-rolling settlement.
- More concessions announced for taxpayers.
- Goenka is new president of CII.
- Reliance Petro to launch a $1 bn ADR/GDR issue.
- IDBI to be converted into a Bank.
↑ Grab this Headline Animator