What is Intestinal worms?
Intestinal worms are parasites, which thrives in the intestines of another organism. Parasites enter your body in one of four ways through food and water, through transmitting agent, such as a mosquito and sexual contact and also through nose and skin. Even though there are thousands of parasites which infects humans, only four are very important. They are:
- Roundworms(spreads through food and water)
- Pinworms(spreads from person to person)
- Whipworms(spreads through food and water)
- Tapeworms(spreads by eating raw or undercooked meats)
Common Causes of Intestinal worms
- Eating contaminated food
- Drinking contaminated water
- Poor sanitation
- Using human excretion as fertilizer
- Poor personal hygiene
- Eating raw and uncooked meat
Home Remedies for Intestinal worms
1 cup of grated Carrot eaten in the morning 1 hour before breakfast for 4-5 days.
1 tblspn raw Papaya juice mixed with1 tspn of honey to be taken, first thing in the morning. This should be followed by a glass of warm milk, to which 1 tspn of Castor oil has been added. This treatment should be done for 2 days.