What is Morning Sickness?
It’s quite normal for women to have nausea or vomiting sensation during early pregnancy. Despite being called as morning sickness, some women may be feeling anytime throughout the day. Unless vomiting becomes so severe, which leads to dehydration and weight loss, there is nothing to get panic about it.
Common Causes of Morning Sickness
- Smelling certain odours like perfume, petrol etc.
- Smelling certain foods
- Eating certain foods like meat
- Eating foods that are rich in fat or spicy
- Becoming anxious or worried
- Vitamin or mineral deficiency
Home Remedies for Morning Sickness
Mix 1/2 tsp ginger juice , 1 tsp fresh lime juice, 1 tsp mint juice and 1 tsp honey to be taken 3-4 times a day.
Juice from 15-20 tender curry leaves with 2 tsp lime juice and 1 tsp honey to be taken 3-4 times a day.
1 tsp of mint juice, 1 tsp of lime juice with 1 tsp of honey. 3 times a day.